1. HAKYUU HOSHIN ENGI - Due to a low episode count, it felt rushed and messy.
2. THE MASTER OF RAGNAROK & BLESSER OF EINHERJAR - It unfortunately offers nothing new to the alternate world genre and a bunch of women being unreasonably obsessed with our protagonist doesn't help.
3. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY - Again, the show doesn’t really seem to offer much of anything new in an already crowded alternate world genre.
4. GOBLIN SLAYER - The effort to show how bad the world is mixed with an abundance of fan service, comes off as a little too unpleasant for most to enjoy.
5. BETWEEN THE SKY AND SEA - Like most of the other anime based on phone game series, this is also a total mess which follows a girl in a world where all the fish have passed.